Saturday 8 August 2015

#99p magic



Happy Saturday to you! 


It's a lovely start to the day, the sun shining and there's the promise of it being a bit warmer than of late. I've no FOCUS Craft Fair today for selling my novels so I'll be gardening and spending time on the internet doing a bit of promotional ebook selling instead and that's fantastic because I see that all of my Crooked Cat novels are reduced to 99p on Amazon!

Look out for another poster coming soon from me because this one's a bit too fussy...

AMAZON

Update: Here's another one but the question is - What do you think of this one? Which is best?  

(I like using my own garden photos as a background, though it's probably not what's recommended for poster design by the experts.)



Slainthe! 

3 comments:

  1. I like them both... been thinking of doing some for our books, but don't know what size they should be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm no expert, but I think it depends on where you're likely to post them, Anita. The ones above are high resolution since blogger will take an image size similar to my phone camera ( around 2600x1920). Facebook also does what it needs to to convert that large size for my profile page etc. but some sites like 'Authorsden' need a tiny image size of around 360x 270 ish. If I'm emailing an image to a friend eg a cover design or poster as above I tend to reduce to around 1000 for the .jpg. I know only a few things that work for me, so can't answer really technical stuff.

      Delete
  2. Not to worry, Nancy, I'll figure it out. Brilliant idea, though...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)