Saturday 24 January 2015

Poster making takes a new tint

Happy Saturday everyone!

It's the weekend proper and I have gazillions of things to do but what has had some of my priority time this morning? Poster making is fun so I've taken a little detour to make this one. 

All of my books need a boost in sales (who doesn't?) so I've made this one for my end of January into February image gallery for my Celtic Fervour Series. If I can squeeze in the time, and if the internet connections behave properly, then I'm intending to put my promo posters on Pinterest which has been seriously neglected of late.

I'm also writing a Robert Burns feature for tomorrow, 25th January, so please tune in and don't miss it.


Have a lovely Saturday.
Slainthe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)