Tuesday 6 January 2015

Good luck v Bad luck

Good morning!

Well, actually it's a rainy grey one here in Aberdeenshire but I'm going to ignore that and remember those beautiful blue mornings of recent days.


I'm out doing a blog post at Jane Bwye's blog today. It's my first of the year as a guest but it's only a little post. Since I wrote the post around ten days ago, you'll please forgive it for being another thing about Scottish New Year customs.

Hop on over to her lovely blog and join me. If you don't know Jane, she's got some very fine writing over there.  Click HERE to reach her blog.

My own writing updates will appear later today- that's if I get the opportunity to make them!  

Have a great day.


Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)