Sunday 9 August 2020

Beathan The Brigante in #paperback!

 What a wonderful Sunday! 

The sun actually is shining in my part of the world which lifts my spirits so well. But even better, I can proudly announce today that Beathan The Brigante is now available as a paperback version from Amazon. You can purchase it HERE 

That means you could have it in your hands and have read before the official ebook launch on the 20th August. (Which is currently still on Pre-order HERE

And if you've done that, you'd be able to boost the status of the novel on Amazon if you pop on a review as soon a possible. 

I'm still awaiting the go-ahead from my upload to Ingram Spark (the site seems to be incredibly slow just now) for Beathan The Brigante in paperback but in the fullness of time, it will be available via their distribution service, as well. 

Today's writing time will be spent making a promo video for Beathan The Brigante...and I'll get some fresh air and exercise when I do my regular garden weed patrol stint!

Enjoy your day! 

SlĂ inte! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)