Wednesday 1 April 2020

A gift in time of need #FREE copies


Wednesday Welcomes! 

Many of us are finding ourselves with more time on our hands due to the current Global COVID 19 health crisis. If you’re an avid reader, like I am, then it’s a good time to escape into a book and into another world – even if it’s just for a short time. 

During this last week, I have personally taken advantage of some of the great bargains, or Free copies available via Amazon. I heartily thank all of those authors who are doing what they can to make it easier for multitudes of readers to while away some delightful time.

For the next few days (1st – 3rd April 2020) I will also have two of my Ocelot Press titles FREE on Amazon and three other novels at 99p.

Just click the links if you have not yet read them, and want to escape into a historical novel or a contemporary mystery! I do hope you’ll enjoy my characters and the fabulous settings you’ll find them in.

If you can spare the time after reading the stories, it really does help to pop a few words on to an Amazon or Goodreads review. That way other readers will get an idea of how the book has been received, and hopefully thoroughly enjoyed.

Stay cool and take care!

Click here for My Amazon UK author page to see all of my novels



FREE 1st -3rd April 2020

#2 Celtic Fervour Historical Saga Series – After Whorl: Bran Reborn 





Contemporary Mystery Thriller - Topaz Eyes  














And… Have a look for the others at 99p!

Happy Reading. 

SlĂ inte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)