Saturday 17 November 2018

#blog launch tour stops

Happy Saturday! 

Today, I've spent the best part of it at a FOCUS Christmas Craft Fair in the town of Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, where I've been selling  my novels and enlightening customers about the fact that almost 2000 years ago there were around 20 to 25 thousand Ancient Roman soldiers tramping around near the town of Stonehaven.

Many customers are surprised when I tell them that there is evidence that the Ancient Romans invaded the territory around the present-day city of Aberdeen. I tell them, in Stonehaven, that they only need to walk a little out of the centre of the town to reach a Roman Temporary Camp that probably housed about 20-25 thousand Ancient Roman soldiers.

But.. as well as having some wonderful and enlightening conversations, and selling some of my  novels, I was also out and about virtually during the blog launch tour for Agricola's Bane. Today, I was hosted by my lovely friend Anna Chant and you'll find my post on her blog HERE

Please stop by and say hello!

And tomorrow, I'm out early again to go to the AWA (American Women's Association ) Holiday Fair in the city of Aberdeen. I'll be at the Double Tree by Hilton, Treetops Hotel, Aberdeen- open to the public from 10 a.m till 3 p.m.

ps. My bestseller of the day wasn't the brand new Agricola's Bane but it was The Beltane Choice,  Book 1 of the series. A number of customers decided that, although they wanted to read the new one hot off the press, they'd be better starting from the beginning. Here's hoping I've got some return customers.
Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)