Tuesday 13 November 2018

Agricola's Bane - 1 day and a bit #countdown!

Happy Tuesday to you! 

Domestic duties have taken up a lot of my time today- baking a raisin and apricot loaf  & shortbread; looking after my grandkids from 7 am till 5. 30 pm; out and about to a local playbarn for them to burn off some of their boundless energy -  but I have also added a little to my promotional spree for the launch of Agricola's Bane.

I've just created a Facebook Event to publicise the physical launch event at the Garioch Heritage Centre, Inverurie on 22nd November. It's £3 at the door and all are welcome!

Here's the posterI made and the link.



Join the Facebook Event HERE and SHARE if you can!

Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)