Saturday 25 July 2015

The Banchory Show

Happy Saturday to you!

Today, I'm off to the Banchory Show to sell my books. This will be the first time I've attended as a stallholder - though I have gone before as a browser. 

So, where is Banchory and what is the 'Banchory Show' about?  

Banchory is a town about 18 miles west of Aberdeen. I can reach it by going across country in around 25 minutes, or longer if I get stuck behind any of the multitude of farm vehicles that slowly ply the small country roads. To be fair, I will be using the direct accesses they have between some of their fields.

The Banchory Show is held every July at the King George V Park. There are likely to be many different events at this prestigious show since it will be the 194th of that ilk! 

The programme of events is impressive , though as a stallholder I'll not manage to see any of it. 
 

http://www.banchoryshow.co.uk/days_events_18.html


http://www.welcometoscotland.com/things-to-do/events/aberdeen-grampian/banchory-show

If I had the time, I might have submitted my entry to the 'Stickmaking' competition. ;-)



I'll blog more about it after the event!

Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)