Tuesday 17 September 2013

Wonderful! Ink still wet...

I'm absolutely delighted to say that Crooked Cat Publishing has offered me contracts for my two follow-on novels to my historical adventure -The Beltane Choice. 

The next two books continue the story of one of the characters in The Beltane Choice. The first of those will hopefully be published before Christmas - details on that later! .

At present, they both have a 'pre- publication' title of After Whorl- but the subsequent parts to name each book will have an additional identifier, still to be confirmed. I'm also looking forward to working with a new editor- Maureen Vincent Northam.

In the meantime, I'll just have to contain myself by continuing with my family saga which begins in Kinross-shire, Scotland, in the 1840s. Since I found some really interesting information during researches, yesterday, that will be no hardship. Look out for both Celtic/ Roman posts and some Victorian Scotland ones as well!

If you've not yet read The Beltane Choice, this would be a very good time to grab a bargain of the first in the series since it's only 77p/99c across Amazon - till September the 20th. 




Amazon.com   http://amzn.to/UdT8v0

Amazon.co.uk  http://amzn.to/Rqg7yY


Also available at:

My book trailer video will give you a taster of the era...


Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)