Sunday 12 August 2012

THE BELTANE CHOICE- LAUNCH NUMBER 2

My Take Me Now launch tour is now over, and I'm gearing up for my second August release day. The Beltane Choice is coming on August 31st!


As a pre-launch taster of TheBeltane Choice I'm doing a REVERSE ALPHABET countdown, posting in 13, or maybe 14 slots.

Here are my first 2 posts for it....

Zing- The ZING of the harp echoed in the roundhouse, a signal for all ears to attend.

York- Lorcan of the Brigantes bargained with Petilius Cerialis, the Roman Governor of Eborcum - Eboracum being the name the Roman Empire gave to what is now present day YORK, England. (Oh, yes, it is a bit contrived and I have to concur) 

Xiphisternum- The shrill whistle of the vibrating pilium alerted Lorcan-too late. He staggered back, the sharp tip having pierced him in the XIPHISTERNUM. (:-) ) 
Wild Boar-The folds of the WILD BOAR's hairy flesh quivered, its trotters pounding the earth, thudding minor tremors. Nara scanned around for refuge. In the past, she had felled a boar, though never such a hefty beast, and this one exuded such vigour it would pursue her till she dropped if she could not climb out of its reach.

Look out for the next instalment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)