Friday 27 August 2021

Birthday celebration weekend!

 Is it really almost the end of August already?

August has been another really busy month for me in getting my garden in much better shape than it was before. I've toiled (like Beathan below) and freed lots of persistent weeds and rough grass that grows regardless that it's not really wanted in those particular borders. And in my writing, I've made more progress with the prequel to the Celtic Fervour Series. 


But since it's now the 27th August 2021, it's the beginning of a big celebration weekend! Beathan the Brigante has now passed the 'one year since published' mark and you'll find that it's #FREE across the Amazon network 27th, 28th and 29th Aug 2021! Click HERE to get that copy. 

August has also been quite a popular publishing month for me during my writing career, so I've added an extra bonus and also made The Beltane Choice FREE this weekend. 

Enjoy the reads. 

p.s If you've read the stories already, why not pass the information to a friend who might like to read exciting historical fiction set in Roman Britain?

SlĂ inte! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)