Wednesday 27 October 2021

#Freebies to celebrate Bookweek Scotland 15th -21st November 2021!

Bookweek Scotland is almost here again!  Last year was problematic due to Covid restrictions but I'm hoping for better things this year of 2021. 


Back in April, in a spirit of hope and optimism, I organised a booking for the Brechin and Angus Book Festival (north-east Scotland) being held from the 19th -21st of November. I'm delighted to say it's currently still due to take place and fingers crossed that will still be the situation a few weeks from now. I'll be doing book signings and selling of my novels alongside a number of other local authors and I'll be giving an informal author talk/presentation on the Saturday afternoon, which I'm eagerly looking forward to. There may also be other impromptu opportunities for discussing my novels during the 3 day event. Many different activities, for adults and for children, have been arranged by the committee who have been beavering away for months to make the event a spectacular one.

As well as attending the book festival, from today onwards (27th October 2021) in celebration of Bookweek Scotland, my Ocelot Press novels will all be FREE across the Amazon network - BUT it will be different books on different weeks and for different lengths of time. Keep checking my Amazon Author Page to see what’s available.



My FREE programme begins with virtual reality based time travel adventure The Taexali Game. This novel is suitable for early teens through adult readers and has had many positive reviews for the ingenuity of the time travel mechanism. If you've not read it yet, please grab a copy HERE before the 30th Oct. and let me know how you find it. A review on Amazon of just a few sentences would be so welcome.

If you'd prefer a contemporary mystery thriller, you'll find that Topaz Eyes - an ancestral based plot set in fabulous European locations - is FREE during the week beginning the 1st. Nov.

This will be followed by the contemporary corporate sabotage mystery Take Me Now (romantic comedy) during the week beginning 8th Nov.

Bookweek Scotland is the week 15th -21st Nov. and you'll find the books in my Celtic Fervour Series will all be FREE on different days, on a rolling 2 day FREE duration for each of them and my FREE bonanza will finish on the 21st Nov. with Monogamy Twist, another contemporary mystery (romcom) that's also genealogy based.

Confusing? Don't worry. Just pop into my Amazon page every day and see what's on offer!
Wishing you very Happy Reading!

p.s. And please remember that reviews are so important to all authors. Thank you! 

SlĂ inte! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)