Friday 30 April 2021

Fabulous new reviews for Monogamy Twist

Hello and I hope you are also having a great Friday!

I'm pretty sure that all authors love to receive great reviews for their novels, and I'm no exception. It's even better when they come in a lovely bundle. That hasn't often happened to me but during the month of April, Monogamy Twist received 4 new reviews on Amazon and 7 on the Goodreads site. There was a very good reason for this since Monogamy Twist was being read by members of The Book Club on Facebook who were reading and reviewing it. 


My heartfelt thanks go to the readers who gave Monogamy Twist these brand new reviews, even though the book is now almost a decade old! I can easily see the comments finding their way onto my promotional posters for Monogamy Twist, but I'm having a hard time finding my favourites from the new ones below. 

There's a good range of reviews from 3* to 5* on Amazon UK now. 

3* 

Charming story 

This book started off with a bit of a crazy idea for a partnership between two people who don't seem well-matched at all.

However, as the story progressed, we get more insight into Luke's and Rhia's pasts and we understand how they have developed as people.

From a slow start, I found myself rushing to get finished as I couldn't wait for a happy ending for these two characters, who grew on me with every page I read.

Definitely an endearing story and one that I really enjoyed.

3*

Nice lighthearted read. Liked the story and the twist. Would loved to have seen the hall sounded amazing. Love a good romance.

Thank you.

4 * 

Fun, Mystery and Romance  

This lovely book has many elements to draw the reader in. Brilliant characters in historian Rhia and property developer Luke, a mystery inheritance with a shocking caveat, with a little romantic adventure just to spice things up. Told with humour and a bit of history.

4*

The mystery of this house is revealed throughout the book like peeling layers from an onion.

The deal has been made and the time is set for 12 months but how will they feel after 12 months? We all know what will happen but its a pleasure when it does. Perfect Sunday afternoon reading in the sun kind of book and I really enjoyed it.

4*

I found this book a great casual read. Nothing too demanding, but great fun and well worth the read. I found the romance side less interesting than the research side, with Rhia trying to discover just why Luke has inherited this house seemingly out of the blue, but both were enjoyable. I'd love to have a big house like that to explore and research!

 4*

A less-than-perfect first encounter for the main characters' couple, who we know will end up together, and we're eager to see how that will all unfold, surrounded by a by-far surprising and mysterious inheritance, of a mysterious house, whom the protagonist had never met. This story had a really good balance between romance and mystery; not exactly the type of mystery filled with terror, but the one that fills you with anticipating expectation. I found it an enjoyable read, and than the author for the opportunity of reading it for a review.

4*

A story with a difference, the plot is engaging and alternative to a standard romance novel.

Well written with plenty of tension and a tight plot that kept the characters focused.

A fab read.

 What would be your favourites? 


Happy Reading.

SlĂ inte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)