Wednesday 4 March 2020

#OcelotPress Blog New series begins!

Happy Wednesday!

The sun is shining (truly it is) and March has sprung. The day is dawning by 6 a.m and the dark mornings are over for me at latitude 57 Deg N. Does that mean I'll manage some more writing? I certainly hope so. I've been snatching moments here and there, and I intend to manage more of that. Researching, too, since what would life be like without research (insert smiley face!)?

Trimontium Roman Museum -
Nancy Jardine
I have also been writing a blog post for the Ocelot Press Blog, kicking off a new weekly series. You can find my first post for this  series HERE  

In the past, I've written on this blog about the fabulous little museum in Melrose, on the Scottish Borders, run by the Trimontium Trust. It's currently closed for extension and renovation but I've mentioned it in today's Ocelot Press Blog post to let more readers know about it.  

Updates will follow on its re-opening, when I find out about that. Till then, hop on over by clicking the above link and enjoy the photographs! 

SlĂ inte!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)