Saturday 9 February 2019

3 part #Magazinefeature!

Saturday Smiles! 


It's a very good day for me today, 9th Feb 2019, since a NE Scotland newspaper- the Aberdeen Press and Journal - has begun a 3 part feature about my writing in it's Weekender Magazine. While I can't say what the reporter wrote is 100% entirely accurate, according to what was discussed in the telephone interview, I'm delighted with what Phillipa Gerrard has written since it's about 99%! 

The next 2 Saturday editions of the Newspaper Weekender Magazine will feature 2 different extracts from Agricola's Bane, Book 4 of my Celtic Fervour Series. 

All exposure in the media is very encouraging and may lead to more people reading my work. That makes the sometimes hard slog of research and writing all the more worthwhile! 

Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)