Friday 4 November 2016

Friday Fun!

I'm off to Thainstone Centre very soon to set up my wares for signing and selling my novels. The Christmas Fayre has been going on at Thainstone for a few years now and it's always busy, though more so on the Saturday session.

So what do I expect today since it's Friday and many people are still at work?

The Fayre opens to the public at 3 p.m. and closes at 9 p.m. I generally take about a half hour or so to set up my table but since it's the first of the Christmas markets that I'll be attending, I'll be making it a bit festive. I really don't need power for the table lamps that I usually use so any lighting on my table is down to batteries. My little fairy tree lights are all set up to go, as will I be in about an hour.

Tomorrow the Fayre is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the Saturday has tended to be much busier during the past years when I've been a stallholder and before that a shopper.

If I get some really nice photos of my stall then I'll add them late.  

It's a pity about the weather being very rainy but we can't  have everything. I'm also sad that I'll be missing the local Bonfire night firework show but that's not so appealing in the rain either. Hopefully it'll be dried up by 7 p.m and my grandkids will enjoy the display.

SlĂ inthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)