Friday 5 June 2015

Launch Party fun!

Happy Friday to you!

Near Oban -Scotland
The Facebook on-line launch party for TAKE ME NOW is happening as I type at


You're welcome to join in the fun! Just click the link and watch out for the Competitions over the day to WIN some litttle fun items.

Since Aela Cameron and Nairn Malcom are in Scotland at the beginning of the novel the first part of the party is there as well. 


 
Win these items in simple quizzes. 

Updates to  follow over the day. 

Slainthe!

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your blog but after visiting your party post found it really amazing. I am also a party freak and for that same reason I am planning to throw a party at one of best party halls in Bay area. Hopefully, it would be as great as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)