Saturday 23 May 2015

It's officially launched!

Hello! 

Yesterday was a great day!  It was the official Facebook Launch Event for THE TAEXALI GAME which went really well - so well I had no time to blog here about it. The book is doing very well on Amazon UK the rankings as I write stand at:  #9,680 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

These events are great fun but are quite tiring, especially when dealing with slow internet and an ageing laptop.

I'm just hoping that I can keep up the momentum and see the book fly on the charts but some hard work might be needed for that. (insert smiley face)

Meanwhile I'm very behind with other writing and promoting tasks for books that are already published. Catch you later...

Slainthe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)