Wednesday 26 June 2024

Novice Threads is on the last day of its tour with The Coffee Pot Book Club!

Hello!

Since I'm having a bit of trouble with getting access to this 'create a new post' page on my Blogger Blog just now, I'm seizing the moment to thank my tour organiser for all the hard work it takes to organise a tour that is in excess of 25 different blogs. My thanks to my good friend and tour organiser Cathie Dunn!

I also give thanks to all of the tour hosts who have taken time out of their busy writing (and personal) lives to host Novice Threads by posting excerpts, promotional information, author interviews, guest posts or reviews. I know how much time is involved and do truly appreciate it. 













Check my Facebook page for updates if I can't post on here. 

Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)