Monday 23 September 2019

Brand new #promotional #video for #The Taexali Game!

Good Morning Monday!

My Sunday wasn't idle since I decided to make a promotional video with new-to-me software called 'InVideo'. So far I've only ventured an attempt with the free software to gauge how easy was it was for me to learn and to see whether, or not, it has any effect on my very short PRE-ORDER period for the new Ocelot Press version of The Taexali Game on Amazon.

The software was a tiny bit more difficult to use, initially, than the 'MovieMaker' that I'd tried some years ago. I must also say, though, that I haven't explored all that's available on the FREE version and I'm sure there are lots more options on the paid access. When I can free up some time I'll have another go for my other published novels.

Here it is...so what do you think for a first try?



Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)