Tuesday 24 September 2024

Historical Novel Society interview!

Good Morning!

Since being serious about becoming an author, back in 2011, I've been interviewed by many different sources. Some were for other author blog posts, and a few were for more widely visited sites.

I'm delighted to say that this week I've been  interviewed on the Historical Novel Society website, as part of a new series they've started for new book launches.

Though Novice Threads was launched in May 2024, I requested this interview as soon as I realised the possibility was there. Since it's a paid feature on the website, I have to consider the fee as part of my marketing strategy. To that end, I'll be keeping and eye out for any spike in book sales since I don't have any other particular promotions running this week.













You can catch the interview here: 

 https://historicalnovelsociety.org/launch-nancy-jardines-novice-threads/

Now to write more of Book 2. 

Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)