Friday 2 August 2024

Aboyne Highland Games 2024!

Hello again!

I'm off to the Aboyne Highland Games in Royal Deeside, Scotland, tomorrow- July 3rd 2024.








It's always an exciting venue to visit and though I tend to miss a lot of the events taking place across the field, since I'm in the FOCUS Craft marquee, the atmosphere is always so vibrant and lively.

I'll have a great stock with me of my novels and will be one of three authors who will be touting our books in the FOCUS marquee. Our genres don't overlap and I like not being a 'one alone' among the very varied crafts that will be around the whole 'craft village'.

It will be an honour to showcase my latest published novel- Novice Threads - but I'll also have special deals on my Celtic Fervour Series. When the grounds are inundated by oversees visitors they have a tendency to like my novels that harken back to the Scotland of nearly two thousand years ago when the Roman legions invaded Taexali territory (Aberdeenshire). 

The weather will hopefully hold out, the prediction being neither rainy nor too hot at about 20 Deg C. 

Till later...

Slainte!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)