Thursday 18 July 2024

Hello! I'm back.

Hello,

I'm so delighted to be able to get into this area of Blogger since I seemed to be locked out from creating new posts for weeks. Right now, however, I have the access to post a new blog with timely information on my next venture, beginning tomorrow, Friday 19th July.

For a change I'm not going to write about my latest published novel - Novice Threads - instead I'm going to be writing about my Roman/Celtic themed novels.  

For a number of years I've had plans to visit the Great North Museum in Jesmond (Newcastle Upon Tyne, England) to see their Ancient Roman collections - lots of which are from fort sites along Hadrian's Wall - but for various reasons, the visits were cancelled.

Since I'll be driving south, some 330 miles, to be an author participant at the Malton Museum Roman Festival (Yorkshire) this coming weekend, I'm extending my trip by one night to include a visit to the Great North Museum. 

My total return drive will be more than 650 miles but I'm really looking forward to it. 

















As well as selling my books alongside other authors who write in the Roman era in the Author tent, I'll also be giving a 20 minute talk in the Talk tent. I'm not sure how I can tell any audience about my Roman themed novels in just 20 mins, but I'll do my best! 

I'll be talking about my Celtic Fervour adventure series 








and The Taexali Game, my Time-Travel Historical Adventure set in Caledonia for teens. 














Hopefully updates will follow, so long as I can get access to this 'create' page. 

Happy reading!

SlĂ inte!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)