Saturday 7 January 2023

Ocelot Press SALE has begun!

 Hello to you on this 7th day of January, 2023. 

The Ocelot Press Twelfth Night Sale began yesterday (6th) and will run till Monday 9th Jan.

I have 3 of my Ocelot Press novels in the sale, the eBooks available on Amazon at 99p/99c. 

Topaz Eyes is my addition to the Mystery range. 








Before Beltane and The Beltane Choice are also offered at 99p/99c in the Historical Fiction range.








I've been busy creating some new publicity promotional posters to use this weekend and I'm delighted to share what's available to me. Click HERE to seek all of the Ocelot Press books and enjoy! It's easy to fill your kindle when each eBook is only 99p! As ever, I have a lovely 'To Be Read' Kindle pile awaiting me just now, though I have already read the Ocelot Press selection. I'm sure you'll have a really excellent time reading them as well. 








Have fun...

SlĂ inte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)