Wednesday 4 January 2023

Ocelot Press Sale coming soon!

2023 has now well-dawned and I wish all readers a very Happy and Prosperous Year to come! 

I've had an excellent relaxing holiday period and have thoroughly enjoyed reading lots of fiction over the last days. It's now time for me to get down to doing some writing.

Personal reasons stalled my new manuscript writing in 2022, but I'm now determined to get out of my doldrums and get on with the writing that my late husband was sure would keep me occupied. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my readers of 2022 who bought eBooks and paperbacks from Amazon, and paperbacks from various bookstores - your continued support makes the writing process very worthwhile. So spread the word, please, as it's a great way for an indie author to gain new readers.

Promotions continue and Ocelot Press have a fabulous January/Winter sale beginning soon (6th, 7th and 8th of January) where all SALE eBooks will be offered at 99p/ 99c

My SALE books will be:










My next post will give details of all of the Ocelot Press eBooks on offer. 

If you haven't yet read any of these look out for the reduced prices on Amazon from Friday 6th January 2023. 

Once again, best wishes to you for a fantastic year in 2023!

SlĂ inte! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)