Wednesday 22 June 2022

My fellow Eboracum Roman Festival Writers!

Hello!







The day is almost here. Since I'll be heading down to York in about 36 hours, I'm getting the case out ready to pack up everything I think I'll need for the Eboracum Roman Festival. Not having been before, it's going to be a pure guess as to how many books are reasonable to take. Since I have a healthy stock sitting ready in my cupboards for my normal Craft Fairs, I have a bit of a dilemma. Take too few and I'll be annoyed if I could sell more. Too many? Shouldn't be such a problem since I'm now going by car. I'll be hoping for a refund on my return train ticket but whether one transpires, or not, will be for another day. 

I’m incredibly excited about joining some super-special writers who write Roman related fiction and non-fiction. The  Tempest Anderson Hall, York Museum, is the venue for the following authors, many of whom I've heard of though I've met none of them in person. I've read some of their novels already but browsing their stock will be a pleasure I look forward to! 

Assuming they can make their way to York by some means other than the trains, which are definitely on strike, I look forward to meeting these lovely people!  

Click on the link to find out more about them.

 Simon J. Turney




Ruth Downie





Roll on Friday 24th June when I set off for York with my lovely daughter who is accompanying me, keeping me right, and ensuring I don't get lost along the way! 

SlĂ inte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)