Friday 1 January 2021

January 1st 2021

Happy New Year tae yin an' a' ! 


2021 has arrived, though not in the usual full splendour, since many countries around the world are reeling from the huge rise in new Coronavirus (Covid 19) cases. The new variants of the infections are more virulent and cause huge concern.

But...the fact is that the old year is gone and a new one dawns. Hope for better times in 2021 must be an aim for many who have been directly involved in the Covid 19 pandemic, having already been a victim of the virus, or in direct contact with family who have.

Since I don't mind being at home most of the time (except for necessary food shopping), the enforced/ strong advice to stay home and stay safe is fine for me. When not writing or promoting my novels, I'm an avid reader and any excuse to 'coorie doon' and read a book is brilliant. 


I've been delighted with the very many authors I know who have made their books #FREE across the Amazon network during the course of this awful pandemic, knowing that 'book buying budgets' might be limited.

So...with that in mind, during the present Ocelot Press 99p sale of selected books by my fellow authors, I have set #3 of my Celtic Fervour Series After Whorl: Donning Double Cloaks to #FREE. That offer continues till 2nd January! 

And you'll find The Taexali Game is #99p/99c till 2nd Jan. 


I've made some lovely banners for promoting my novels, as has my Ocelot Press friend Jennifer C. Wilson. I've been using her 'collective' banners on Twitter very freely, and slightly less so on Facebook. I'm showing off some of the banners here today! 

Hop on over to Amazon and do a search for 'Ocelot Press' and see what authors Sue Barnard; Vanessa Couchman; Cathie Dunn; Yvonne Marjot; Jennifer C Wilson and Nancy Jardine (me) have on offer. 

Here's my Amazon Author page to get you started... 

Happy New Year and very happy reading! 

SlĂ inte! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)