Wednesday 15 July 2020

Doorways To The Past #launchevent #news

Hello! It's a (nearly) sunny Wednesday, again, in my part of the world.

And even better, I have lots of great news to share in the coming weeks.  Doorways To The Past, the exciting venture I've been involved in creating with fellow authors at Ocelot Press is now on the home run. The anthology of short stories and character interviews is now available to Pre-order in Kindle at 99p/99c from Amazon. 
(Details of a paperback version will follow in due course.)
To get that cheaper pre-launch Pre-order price you can click this link now and the ebook will pop onto your Kindle very early on the launch day of 30th July. 

Click HERE

I've been very busy doing some pre-launch promotion, making a video for the excellent anthology which I'm delighted to share with you. I hope you enjoy this little taster of what's through 'our' doorways.
(p.s. It's been a while since I made a book trailer video and I really enjoyed the new software I have on my new laptop!)




Please join us at the short Facebook launch (Thursday 30th July 2020 5-7 pm UK time (UCT +1hr) where the participating authors will be highlighting themselves and their novels. We're similar in that we all write historical fiction but we tend to cover different times periods and have different writing styles. You're sure to really enjoy the short stories and those characters really are something else! Doorways To The Past is very entertaining and very varied. 

Please join us HERE 

Now for some more video making...though, maybe I should finalise the end matter for my own forthcoming Beathan The Brigante, Book 5 Celtic Fervour Series, launch? Details of it to follow almost immediately...

SlĂ inte!

1 comment:

  1. Bookbub is the best marketing for your book. Try to be flexible with the promotion date. Ask them for any suggestions to improve. Also, having 100+ reviews helps. Try www.usbookreviews.com for reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)