Friday 29 March 2019

April A to Z Blog Challenge

Fantastic Friday!

I've just signed up for the April A to Z Blog Challenge!

This will be the 3rd time I've participated, so I know in advance what a commitment it can be to post a blog article each day, entitled initially with an A and then all the way through the alphabet to Z over the course of the month of April (Sundays excepted).

It was a major decision for me to make but I've decided I need the impetus it should give me to keep up some momentum with new writing on Book 5 of my historical Celtic Fervour Series Saga.

I have, naturally, made it easier for myself since my theme is The Flavian Invasion and Occupations in 'Scotland- i.e the Agricolan Campaigns in northern Britannia/ Caledonia as the Ancient Romans named the barbarian territories north of Brigantia. This theme lends itself to me also including some snippets and relevant information regarding the novels in my Celtic Fervour Series. 

It will be fabulous to have your company on this exciting journey. Wish me luck and.. pray that Fortuna favours me! 

Slainthe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)