Monday 28 January 2019

#reviews lift the spirit

Mondays can be a great start to the week!


The first 5 * review- in all honesty the first actual Amazon UK review- is in for Agricola's Bane.

It's taken a lot of weeks for it to appear on amazon and I'm totally delighted and hope that it means a start to the rolling of the ball....

There's a lot more to the review but the clip above is a great part to use immediately. You can read the whole review here:

My thanks, as always, to the reviewer. It really an excellent start to my weekl to find that a reader has appreciated my efforts to create a believable situation from a time in history that's shrouded in so much mystery.

Happy Reading.

Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)