Monday 17 July 2017

Monday... sMiles today with a Discovered Diamond Award!

Happy Monday wishes to you! 

The sun has been shining today. Yes, believe it or not in my part of Scotland it really is a pleasantly warm 20 ish Deg C. with a light balmy wind.

Even better to make me smile was reading a beautifully insightful review of After Whorl: Bran Reborn, Book 2 of my Celtic Fervour Series posted on the Discovering Diamonds website.

There's such delight for me as an author when a reader, or official reviewer,  writes that they enjoyed my novel and also highlight the most salient points about the work! It's not simple to do that in a few paragraphs but it has been done very well today for After Whorl: Bran Reborn.

After Whorl: Bran Reborn has received their Highly Recommended category and is a Discovered Diamond.

My sincere thanks to Anna Belfrage ( reviewer) and to the team at Discovering Diamonds. It's an amazing feeling when a reviewer says that they find the history vividly portrayed and when added to my "accomplished writing" there's a "delightful and most satisfying read!" 

It's smiles all round for me today.

Please click onto the site HERE  to read the full review...



Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)