Saturday 1 March 2014

Thank you and find me at...

Hello everyone!

I'm having one of those fantastic days full of fabulous news. My ancestry/dynasty based mystery/ thriller (yes it's one of those novels so hard to categorise) has made it through to the FINALS of THE PEOPLES BOOK PRIZE 2014. What happens next I can't exactly say since I don't quite know, but I believe I will be invited to a grand reception in London (black tie) where the winners will be announced. This is at the end of May. Further details will be shared when I get them.

I would like to say a huge thank you to all my supporters who voted for me and for my publisher Crooked Cat Publising. 



...and today
http://www.mitchelllibrary.org/virtualmitchell/index.php?a=wordsearch&s=item&key=WczoxNjoiR2Fyc2NhZGRlbiBob3VzZSI7&pg=3

I'm also doing my every-second-Saturday post at Writing Wranglers and Warriors where I'm sharing a post about 'Castles...of anticipation.' Read the post HERE.


Slainthe!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)