Monday 31 March 2014

Out blogging today!

Hello!

I had a little rest on Saturday and Sunday past when I celebrated my Ruby Wedding Anniversary and Mother's Day with my family. I love our family parties but tend to need a little catch up time after the events so I didn't schedule any new blog visits till today. 

So where am I now?

I'm visiting Ailsa Abraham and discussing the characters I've created in my Celtic Fervour Series. Join us to find out about them. http://ailsaabraham.com/2014/03/31/donning-double-cloaks/

I'm talking about Brennus, Ineda- and also tribune Gaius Livanus Valerius. 






Last chance to buy at 99p. The price will go up later today.

Amazon UK 

Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)