Sunday 4 September 2011

3 Hearts!!!

I'm really pleased that Monogamy Twist has received 3 hearts from 'Sizzling Hot Book Reviews'. Here's what they have to say about it:

....For all that Monogamy Twist is predictable, it’s an enjoyable read. Rhia and Luke go about things almost backward in this relationship, but watching them stumble about is what good storytelling is all about. The odd will forcing Luke into an almost arranged marriage and Rhia researching the house’s previous owners gives this contemporary story an historical feel. Luke swearing in Italian and Rhia’s huge dog adds humor to keep things from getting too serious at just the right times as well. All this makes Monogamy Twist much more than just the hot, sexy story I was expecting.

My thanks to you at Sizzling Hot book reviews for reviewing my first ever published romance novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)