Hello again,
Launch time for a new novel seems to get busier each time I experience this stage. Today marks one week since the publishing of Fraying Skeins!
I'm almost overwhelmed to announce that Fraying Skeins, Book 3 of my Silver Sampler Saga Series, set in Victorian Scotland, has already received a 5 ***** Highly Recommended Editorial Review from Mary Anne Yarde at The Coffee Pot Book Club.
You can view the FULL wonderfully perceptive review HERE
I'm one happy author who can add yet another shiny new medallion to my side bar here on my blog.
Book 3 sees my main character, Margaret Law, living first in The Granite City of Aberdeen and then the seaside university town of St. Andrews. Both are very fine locations to be in today, and also both fascinating back in the Victorian era.
![]() |
If you fancy dipping into my Silver Sampler Series click this link HERE
Slainthe!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)