Thursday, 13 August 2026

Ah! Hello again...Yes, it's been a while.

Back to business? Am I into DIY? 

Actually I haven't stopped my writing, I've just been far too lazy about setting up blog posts on here.

I have been beavering away for months, working on my manuscript for Book 3 of my Silver Sampler Series but surprise, surprise! What I thought was going to be a 3-Book series will now be a 4-Book Victorian Saga Series. The eventful life of my character, Margaret Law, continues in Book 3 Fraying Skeins and will continue in Book 4 where, the plan is that, I'll be writing about the rest of her life-time.


In addition to writing the story of Book 3 (without the use of AI,  I've done all of the formatting myself  using Word for the Kindle eBook version and for the paperback versions for printing with both Amazon KDP and Ingram Spark


I've also tackled the designing of my front eBook cover, and done the design for the wraparound paperback cover files for both Amazona and Ingram Spark.  

Fraying Skeins eBook will launch on Friday the 28th August 2026, and the paperback will be published around that time  - as soon as I'm happy with the proof copies that are on order for me to check.

I had to relearn how to design the wraparound cover since I've only done that once before, and that was a year ago for Tailored Truths. 

I'm glad to say that I'm now a whole lot better at using Rulers and Guides during the preparation of my wraparound paperback covers using my trusty Paint shop Pro 2023 program.  

Cheers,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)