Thursday 21 March 2024

Novice Threads is available to Pre-Order in Kindle!

Thursday Greetings!

It's been a good long while since I've had any 'Brand New' book news to share, but I'm over the moon to announce that today is the day! Novice Threads, Book 1 of The Silver Sampler Series, which begins in 1840s Victorian Scotland, is now available for Pre-Ordering in Kindle.

Writing this saga-type historical fiction series has been a lovely experience and has been quite different from my other historical writing set in Roman Britain. I'm also glad to say that Book 2 of the new series is already in progress. 

I absolutely adore the cover that I've had made from designer Laurence Patterson- and I hope you love it, too. 













More information on the official Launch Date, and on the publication of the paperback version will follow in due course.

Till then here are the LINKS to use to PRE-ORDER: 

Amazon (dot) com: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CYMQFNNT

Amazon UK  https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CYMQFNNT

[I'll post a universal one as soon as I can.] 

I'm off for the bubbly now! 

SlĂ inte! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Highly Commended Certificate for ‘Before Beltane’ from the Scottish Association of Writers , Nancy. Not so good about the fire at your hotel that night though.
    Congrats too on ‘Novice Threads’. I agree with you about the great cover which captures the period you write of – Victorian Scotland. Meryl Brown Tobin, romantic suspense author

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)