Saturday 26 March 2022

Good news! A PREQUEL to the Celtic Fervour Series

Hello and wishing you all a Happy Saturday!

It's been such a long time since this blog was used, but I'm delighted to say that my writing is now back up and properly running again. 

Do I have any excuses for not blogging? Covid... definitely quite a bit. Ill health... not really. Too much gardening... that is absolutely a culprit because when my writing flagged, my garden seriously bloomed and got lots of makeovers. When I think of it, redecorating the house also featured highly. 

So...what have I ready that's brand new? A number of reader reviewers over the past decade have mentioned that they felt that Book 1 of my Celtic Fervour Series lacked the historical details that I sneaked into Books 2-5. Other readers would have liked more details of Nara and Lorcan, of Book 1 The Beltane Choice, BEFORE they meet in Book 1. 

I decided that a PREQUEL to the series might address some of these requests. 

The cover designed by Laurence Paterson is a perfect match for the other book covers in the series and I'm absolutely delighted with it!

I'm really pleased to announce that BEFORE BELTANE will officially launch in Kindle on Amazon on April the 29th 2022,  just in time to be before the Festival of Beltane on May 1st. The novel is available for pre-ordering HERE at the bargain price of £1.99. 



The book is NOW available in paperback from Amazon and via Ingram Spark printer publishers who distribute globally to bookstores.  You can order in your local bookstore now. 

BEFORE BELTANE begins in AD 71 and tells the separate stories of Lorcan of Garrigill and Nara of Tarras...

Wishing you Happy Reading! 

SlĂ inte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)