Wednesday 1 May 2019

It's #Beltane!

Happy Beltane! 

May 1st means the festival of Beltane - a time of new beginnings for crops and the rearing of animals and a signal that spring has finally arrived. 



Having completed my April blogging #A2ZChallenge posts, I'm using the time before the rain starts  today(expected at lunchtime) to do some outside chores. I've painted part of an outside granite rendered wall that needed to be repaired and I'm now off to finish off the digging over of my new small vegetable plot. 

Later on I'll be expecting to do some fiction reading catch up for a blog commitment but if you're needing some new reading why not click the link and get a copy of The Beltane Choice. (Book 1 Celtic Fervour Series clan saga) It's packed with history; adventure and romance in the midst of war! Readers on Amazon who leave excellent 5 star comments tell me they're definitely not disappointed with their Beltane Choice!  



Click HERE to get a copy or read on #KindleUnlimited. 

Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)