Saturday 17 June 2017

Find my book on the @ManyBooks site!

Happy Saturday to you! 


The sun is shining and for once the weatherman says it should be sunny and hot all day for my part of north east Scotland. Bliss!

What better than for me to take my laptop outside to write - if I can adjust the shading well enough. And I just might read a lovely book as well.

If you're also in the mood for reading it just so happens that I''m over at ManyBooks.net today as their featured author and as part of their discounted books on offer. Topaz Eyes my +Crooked Cat Publishing romantic mystery thriller is the one to look for today at #99p/99cents across Amazon, Smashwords, KOBO, B&N NOOK etc.

Why did I write Topaz Eyes? Find out some of my secrets HERE and buy the book HERE

Slainthe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)