Sunday 29 March 2015

Sunday Smiles and... surprises!

Sunday Morning - still.

The clocks have sprung forward but it's still pre-noon as I write this.

There are many cheery things in life but it's a fantastic feeling to check after a book launch and find a new 5 * review.

I popped on to the Amazon.co.uk site a little while ago, just to check the ratings of course. I'm not obsessed, though maybe just a little bit because it's really noice to see the numbers game at something like the 20,000 mark rather than the 7000,000 mark.

Smaller number=more purchases!

As well as finding the ratings still at around 19 thousand I 've also got a...

WONDERFUL - New 5* review for MONOGAMY TWIST!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read, fab setting, lots of plot surprises! 29 Mar. 2015
By Conni 4
Format:Kindle Edition
A fun read with likeable characters in a gorgeous setting. I really felt as though I was at Greywood hall, I could picture it as I read. I particularly enjoyed the mystery aspect of the book - why an inheritance was left to Luke from a woman he never knew! How Luke and Rhia tracked down the 'why' part of his inheritance gave an intriguing plot with lots of twists and turns along the way. Highly recommend!


Crooked Cat still have it for sale at a bargain 99p for the launch week, so if you've not yet written a review...or even read this quirky 'take' on a Dickensian plot... why not have a try? I'm sure you'll like it. 


Amazon
UK

http://amzn.to/1a1X93l
.com

http://amzn.to/199Y14R
France


Spain


ps I'm checking all these links. *wink * 

There'll be an excerpt from Monogamy Twist coming soon...
Slainthe!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)